Monday 26 September 2011

Liver Cake - my first attempt

Here's my first go at Liver Cake, the boys have tried little bits and haven't keeled over dead, so I think it's OK. I had no idea how it should look, but I think it looks OK, I had better tell Olga what it is before she gets home, I wouldn't want her tucking into a slice thinking I'd baked some bizarre bread!!
Today I've been keeping my treat-hand well away from Jackson when asking him to give a paw, and he's definitely getting the hang of it, and he also responded correctly to a command of down from a distance today, him by the front door and me in the kitchen.
I'm taking him now for a long walk on his own, to go and collect Lara from nursery. I'm not going to use his muzzle, it's a 3 mile round trip and I worry that would be a long first exposure.
I will take some cake though (just a little!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment